Monday, October 24, 2011

How do I bleed the fuel Lines of my car?

I recently changed the Fuel Filter of my Honda Accord 88, since still the car does not start, a mechanic told me that the only thing I must do is to bleed the fuel lines and the car should be fine after that. How do I bleed the fuel Lines of my car?How do I bleed the fuel Lines of my car?Be sure that you installed the filter correctly (with the flow going to the engine). If that is OK, turn your key on and off several times to get the fuel pump working. (Do not engage the starter, just cycle the key)



Make sure you have a fully charged battery. This may seem weird, but Hondas of that age do not do well with a low battery, even with a jump start.



As long as the fuel pump is good, you should be able to start the car!How do I bleed the fuel Lines of my car?you should not have to bled the fuel lines of a gasoline fueled vehicle.How do I bleed the fuel Lines of my car?I never heard of bleeding a fuel line, if I were you I'd find another

mechanic
  • submit case after
  • ie hosted control
  •